Fire Department Recruitment
November 28th 2016
Are you looking for an exciting way to be involved in your community?
The La Ronge Regional Fire Department is accepting applications for Volunteer Firefighters. No previous experience is necessary.
- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Saskatchewan Class 5 driver's licence (minimum).
- Qualifying as an applicant is dependent upon a favorable Police Information Check including Vulnerable Sector check satisfactory to the RCMP
- Good physical fitness is required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English under stressful conditions
- Favourable Driver's Abstract.
- Must reside within the service area.
- Motivated with well-developed interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to effectively operate under the realities of emergency situations
- Previous firefighting experience would be an asset.
- Previous military experience would be an asset.
- Strong work ethic
Applications can be picked up at the Fire Station between 0730 – 1600 701 Hildebrand Drive.
Qualified applicants will be directed through an information session and interview process.