Garbage Collection Printable Form Click Here
*Yard-waste is considered material produced from the care in maintenance of landscaped areas, gardens, and lawns.
**Yard waste is to be placed in clear plastic bags in the regular green refuse containers. Containers must be placed at the street abutting the property by 7:00 AM on the day of pickup.
***Clippings from trees and shrubs must be tide in bundles not exceeding 1 meter in length bundles and placed beside the curbside refuse containers on the day of pickup. Clippings not bundled, exceeding 1 meter in length, or exceeding 25 kilograms will not be collected.
Note: The Town of La Ronge will no longer be providing disposal of large household items during spring clean-up.
Please ensure your garbage container is out at the edge of the street by 8:00 am with the wheels facing your house, set in the gutter where you have a sidewalk or wheels on the edge of the face of the road where there are no sidewalks .
DO NOT PUT CONTAINERS ON SIDEWALK
- Ensure there are no obstructions around the container including vehicles or snow piles.
- Only household garbage is to be placed into the containers.
- All garbage must be put into tied plastic bags and placed inside the container.
GARBAGE MAY NOT BE PICKED UP IF
- Bags are outside the container
- The container is too heavy
- The lid cannot be closed
- There are any loose items in the container, or
- The container is on the sidewalk.
*Commercial bins and collection schedules are provided by a private company, Northwinds Bus Lines.